When you invest in income property, the last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your property management team. When you work with Real Property Management, you can put those worries behind.
Effective multifamily property management presents extensive demands on landlords. Our mission is to allow you to focus on facets of your life and business which might otherwise be distracted by these demands. Drawing on 25 years of experience, RPM Midwest has engineered proprietary systems ran by a focused team of highly-trained property management specialists. RPM Midwest associates have a proven track record of managing the 24 hour a day requirements of profitable property management.
Real Property Management utilizes experienced, licensed Realtors to show and negotiate rental amounts. In Ohio and Kentucky this is state law and insures fair housing compliance.
Real Property Management understands that the quality of management is the difference between strong performance and poor outcomes. Many Realtor’s believe that property management consists of collecting rents and showing vacancies. Real Property Management provides comprehensive property management services for its clients including aggressive marketing and leasing campaigns, maintenance and renovation services, all coordinated to maximize income and value.
Real Property Management’s “hands on” approach guarantees higher occupancy and lower expenses resulting in greater asset values for our clients. For owners with occupied units, there is no fee to transfer them to Real Property Management.
With RPM Midwest you will:
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Maximize rental revenue
- Minimize inefficiencies
- Create long-term stability
- Stay 100% informed on your properties 24/7, wherever you are.
Like other significant investments, real estate benefits from professional property management to yield the greatest ROI.
Property owners trust RPM Midwest for these reasons:
- Cost-Effective Pricing – a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
- Shorter Vacancies – a marketing and leasing strategy that gets renters fast
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income/employment checks and eviction history
- Online Tenant Payment Portal – with incentives for prompt payment
- Streamlined Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Jurisdiction Compliant Evictions – ask about our Eviction Protection Program
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – in-house team and preferred vendor discounts
- Online Owner Portal – with access to financial reports and all property activity
- Centralized Accounting – for property portfolios large and small
- Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
- Trust Accounts – for tenant security deposits, etc. with independent audits
- Regular Property Inspections – both inside and out to assess property condition
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Response – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Professional Remodeling Services – affordable options when you need them
- Highly-Trained Staff – ensures professionalism, consistency and reliability
- $10 Million Liability Insurance Policy – risk mitigation policies in place
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
Please contact RPM Midwest to evaluate your individual needs and learn why our firm is a trusted leader in nationwide residential property management.
For further information on our multifamily property management expertise and services, click on the link to contact us. You’ll agree….we’ve got what it takes.
Property Management Types
Trusted by Tens of Thousands of Homeowners Nationwide
I was tired of renting and managing three properties myself so I decided to use Real Property Management. They take the little problems you have off your hands. I have been using them since February of 2008. So far, everything has been good.
They have saved me thousands of dollars over the last year or so. I know exactly what to expect every month because they let me know if there are any large expenses before I get sent my money, and when I have questions they actually answer the phone and answer them for me.
Real Property Management is extremely reliable. When I email or call them, they get back to me the same day. I have had no problems with them collecting rent and giving me my share. If I had more than one property, I would absolutely use them to rent and manage that one, too.